Nevis is situated in the Leeward Islands of the Caribbean, roughly 4,000 miles from London, 1,600 miles from New York and 1,200 miles from Miami. Airlines from these cities fly to RLB International Airport St. Kitts.
- American Airlines has daily direct flights from Miami to St. Kitts plus direct flights from New York to St. Kitts.
- British Airways have twice weekly direct flights from London to St. Kitts.
- Air Canada has a seasonal once per week direct flight from Canada to St. Kitts.
- Delta has a seasonal once per week direct flight from Atlanta to St. Kitts.
Airlines from other cities fly to gateways in San Juan, Antigua, and St. Maarten from where there are frequent connections for the short flight directly into Nevis. Check with your travel agents for connections from other North American and European cities.
For those arriving into St. Kitts: There are local ferry services from Basseterre to the island of Nevis. (We can also arrange water taxis on request).
Where is Nevis
Click here to visit the Nevis Tourism Authority website.
- Nevis is part of the twin-island federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, with a population of approximately 11,000
- Official language is English
- Currency is the East Caribbean Dollar (EC) which is tied to the US Dollar at an exchange rate of EC$2.70 = US$1. There are several International and Indigenous Commercial Banks with ATM services.
- Driving is on the left side of the road.
- There are daily ferry operations between Nevis and St. Kitts from early morning to late afternoon. Additional information on ferry operations can be obtained from us.
Leave a Comment